Kim's pregnancy has barely been official to the public for a week, but it seems the media has become obsessed with every step and word she makes regarding the pregnancy. Kim spoke to ET Tonight about the pregnancy. She told the reporter that it is not fun and that she is suffering from growing pains. She added that she wouldn't say that the pregnancy has been easy, but she hasn't had morning sickness.
She says when people say pregnancy is fun and they love it, she disagrees, adding from this point on she thinks it easier and funner, but its just adjusting. Kim and Kanye don't know the sex of the baby yet, but want to find out as soon as they can. There is also speculation that Kim will give birth to her child while still married to ex-husband Kris Humphries as their divorce has been long and bitter. There is a scheduled trial coming up!
If you haven't heard about the heart-breaking story of a young Canadian teen, Amanda Todd, who committed suicide a few days ago due to extreme bullying, this will give you a brief synopsis on what had transpired. Amanda Todd committed suicide last Wednesday after suffering tremendous torment and bullying. The story was listed on a Memorial Facebook page as this:
This girl, her name is Amanda Todd. She posted a video on YouTube a few days ago. She was bullied so bad it led to suicide… She was in a webcam chat group to meet up with new and old people. They started calling her Beautiful, Stunning, cute, Etc. And then they asked her to flash… So she did…..
Thinking it was nothing… A year went by and some guy she did not know, messaged her saying ”Give me a 'show' or I will send your boobs.” She ignored it…..Christmas Break came and a knock came on her door at 4 AM.
It was the police… That person sent the picture to EVERYONE. Everyone judged her. Bullied her.
From ONE MISTAKE. She ended up switching schools. That person found out her school, friends, address once again and sent them there too. She had no one. Everyone hated her. She ended up switching towns. Then at this new school….She met this boy who she thought liked her.
He didn't….he had a girlfriend. One day she got a note saying you better leave school.
She didn't. A group of boys and girls including that boy, the girlfriend and more came up to her while the school surrounded her. The girl said “Look around, No one likes you.”
One kid from the group said “JUST PUNCH HER ALREADY!” So she did, and Amanda got beat really bad.
And got left. Alone. And her dad ended up finding her in a ditch hours later. She went home and drank bleach, to try to kill herself. It didn't work. The next day all over her Facebook page was written
“Drink some more bleach",
"No one cares",
"I hope she dies, "No one would cry", "Everyone hates you", "Amanda try it again we dare you"…and so much more.
She cried every night. Why did everyone hate her.
One mistake. One. She started cutting so much and did drugs,and drank alcohol. She ended up trying to kill herself again. She failed. She couldn't take it anymore. At the end of the video it said ”I am Amanda Todd. I just need someone.” October 10th she hung herself. She is dead. Rest in paradise, Amanda. You're beautiful. I will find a way to help stop bullying.
In September, she posted the below video about the bullying and torment she endured. Her suicide has caused an out-pouring of grief internationally, however, some are still tormenting her in death as some people have posted vicious messages via her Facebook Memorial Pages.
The group, Anonymous, who are a group of anonymous hactivist got involved and found out who was the original person who threatened Amanda with the initial torment. The person has since turned himself in to officials. The accused man appeared in court on Monday on charges of sexual assault and sexual interference with a minor on a case not related to Todd's. He claims that he was Amanda's friend and he says it was a guy in NYC who was harassing the teen.
Amanda's family is devastated by the events that have transpired. Her father says he finds solace in the fact that his daughter has some peace now. He says his daughter made the video because she wanted to get the message out and didn't want others to have to go through what she went through. He added, it makes him happy that her voice is still alive and being heard. May she rest in peace.
Rodney King was found dead yesterday morning at the bottom of his swimming pool. His fiancee', Cynthia Kelley, says he had been smoking marijuana and drinking hours before his death. She claims that she was awakened by King banging on the window of their home just after 5:00 a.m., then she heard him fall in the pool. Sources are now saying when Kelley tells the story to friends it changes over and over, make some suspicious of her story. Friends whom she have spoken to have taken what she has told them to the police and spoken to a detective who have taken their story down. Right now, his death is being investigated as a drowning, but an autopsy is being performed. Story Developing…..
Update: Despite friends suspicions, as of now, cops don't suspect foul play and Rodney's autopsy is completed. They can't make an official cause of death until toxicology results come back which could take 4-6 weeks.
Having friends can you can trust and count on can be a health benefit as well as a social benefit. Many people don't think of friends like this but if you do, it can help you cherish and make the friendships you already have, even better. Having someone to call when you need to talk, someone to lean on when you are feeling down, or someone to comfort you in a time of need; that is what a true friend is! The question, though, is if you don't have those kinds of friends, how do you find them and best of all, how do you know you can trust them once you do.
To make friends, there are some things that you can do to make new friends and here are a few tips that will help you do just that:
1) If you are mom, join an organization such as your daughter's girl scout or even a PTA. This way you can meet with other mother and get to know people. You can establish functions, mother days, and quickly learn about other mothers.
2) If you are more of the clubbing type, go to a local bar or club. This will not be the easiest group to just meet as a friend, but if you try to meet others like-minded, it could happen. You should probably look for other that you feel you could relate to and doesn't seem to apprehensive. If you don't get the vibe the first time someone is susceptible, then you may have to try again.
3) Volunteer. There is no one program short of volunteers. If you volunteer, you will surely meet other who volunteer and you will all have the same common goal. That is something to build off of. The more you see the same people when you volunteer the more communication you share and the more chances you can figure out times to get together and hang out.
4) This may seems clique, but having a job exposes you to friends. You are going to see the same people at work. Develop a working relationship with your co-workers. She can get the vibe of who will mix well with you and who you should keep your distance from. You don't need and don't want the drama at work, so use you logic. People always want someone to talk to about something at work so this would be a great place find friends.
5) Form a group such as a sport craft or art group. Groups with common interest are always a great way to find relatable people as the common interest makes it easy to start conversations.
In any situation of trying to make friends, it is important to take little steps in doing so. You do want to see over-bearing. Start conversations with something you are interested in or something you know they are interested in. From there, communication can go forward naturally. If you start to get nervous, it of course, will get awkward so just be yourself and be natural. Find out what the person likes and tell them what you like. Compliment them about something you like that they may have on. Ask them about where they grew up or What do they do? After you ask more question, they will lead you to more and more conversation. Be sure to always smile and its great to add humor. Well this was just a few tips to get you started into making friends. Hope it can help you on your road to finding your own best friend.
Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon are dating. TMZ is reporting that she announced to friends that they are dating at a barbeque this past week and her friends thought she was kidding until Bobbi and Nick started kissing in front of everyone. Once this happened, it was awkward and everyone tried to change the subject.
Hollywood Life reports that the ring is worth $250,000 and Whitney was wearing the ring when she passed. Bobbi began wearing it shortly after as her engagement ring. It is reportedly 10 carats!
It has been shown that planning a goal is more fun that achieving the goal because we seem happier during the process of planning. What fun must it be to sit down, think things out about what goal you want to achieve, imagining the steps it takes, learning the process, then achieving it!
1. The first fabulous thing you should plan is a new do. You would be surprised how much fun it will be to put together hair colors, hair types, length, width etc. You can cut out styles from different magazines or there are software that you can upload a photo of yourself and it will give you different suggestions. You will be surprised at what confidence and what a change will make for your appearance.
2. The second fabulous thing you should plan now is a girl's night out. It has been show socializing is important in a person's life. Keeping close to one's family and friends tend to give a person something to belong to and to look forward to. It's about having stimulating relationships.
3. The third fabulous thing you should plan right now is your summer wardrobe. This is a time when the sun is out, your are feeling good and you just want to hang out. You can choose beautiful shoes to where with your sundress and fab lipsticks. Getting it all together can take you to stores to splurge and hang out with a friend.
4. The fourth fabulous thing you should plan right now is start a business. Starting a business may no be the easiest thing to do. Figure out what you can do. Can you cut grass, write resumes, plan parties, you name it, you can do. Find out what you need do to get your business going like getting a business license, how to file taxes, advertising and more.
5. The fifth and probably the most important fabulous thing you should plan right now is some "me" time. "Me" time is so important these day. If you don't do this, you can get lost in translation, stressed, and over-whelmed. Me time can be taking a walk in the park alone, going to the spa, going to get your nails done, praying, planting, drawing. It is basically what fulfills your "soul".
It's no secret that Whitney Houston was a Christian and had strong beliefts in Jesus. Now reports are surfacing that days before Whitney was found dead, she was telling friends that she "felt her time was up", and "she really wanted to see Jesus".
Accoring to TMZ, Whtiney also told friends that she felt the end was near. She is said to have been quoting bible versus, singing hymns, and having deep conversations about Jesus with close friends and family. The night she performed 'Yes, Jesus Loves Me', she told one friend "I''m gonna go see Jesus…I want to see Jesus".
The Bible verse she supposedely quoted the day she died was Matthew 3:13-17 which referenced the Baptism of Jesus.
Adriana is coming to the aide of her fellow model mate, Gisele. G has been getting some flack for the comments she made defending her husband, Tom Brady after the loss to the NYC Giants at Super Bowl 46.
After being heckled by a NYC Giants fan, G said to other friends her husband could not throw the ball and catch the ball too, leaving many to ponder that she broke the "brotherhood" oath. This is when you don't openly blame teammates for losses.
In true model fashion Lima appeared on Fox & Friends and said:
Bündchen’s comments were not meant to be anything bad. “Being a celebrity, anything you do, you say, you’re being followed,” Lima said, adding that as celebrities you are judged by “anything you do, by any movement.”
She continued, " the worst part is as a family, you are put under “a lot of pressure, "saying “it was a huge game, you know things happen.”