Vanessa Lachey(Minnillo) jumped on the celebrity baby bump picture wagon and tweeted a photo that husband Nick took while on a "babymoon" in St. Lucia. They took the trip back in May. Vanessa was on twitter recently and tweeting and sharing photos with other pregnant moms. One of the tweets she sent out yesterday said:
"Let's embrace our changing bodies!' 'Show me ur bump & I'll show u mine! Let's get creative!"
Today she shared her version of "creative" via Twitter. The 31-year-old has said couples should spend lots of time together before the birth of a child.
Holly Madison is known for her curves and being one of Hugh Hefner's former girlfriends. She has always said she wanted to have children, even when she was Hef's #1, and now it seems she may getting closer to her dream of becoming a mother. Holly had been starring in "Peepshow" in Vegas for the past few years and has now decided not to renew her contract with the show in the hopes of becoming a mother. She is currently dating Pasqualle Rotella. She said:
''I'm not pregnant right now but if that happened tomorrow I'd be fine with it." She was asked is she trying to have a baby now and she said, ''I'm not trying to prevent it, if that's what you're asking.''
The former Playmate says she does want to return to the stage, but right now becoming a mother is the number one concern in her life.
Singer D'Angelo made a surprise appearance at the Bonnaroo Music & Art Festival early Sunday morning. It was his first live U.S. appearance in 12 years. He made the appearance, shocking a few thousand fans during Ahmir "Questlove" singing session. He stayed on the stage for 90 minutes singing songs like Jimi Hendrix'"Have You Ever Been to Electric Lady" and Led Zepplin's "What Is and What Should Never Be." D is said to have been very reserved at the beginning, but he eventually opened up and the crowd loved it. He was asked to do an interview, but D said "not yet". He recently did an interview with GQ magazine. This was only a prelude of what's to come.
Do you think you seeing double? Funny woman Betty White was honored yesterday in Hollywood with an eerily close looking wax figure of herself at Madame Tussauds. She currently stars in "Hot in Cleveland" and is probably best known for her role as "Rose" on "Golden Girls". She was very honored by the gesture but joked that she wished it would have come when she was much younger. She said:
"The only thing that irks me is they waited until I was 90," the TV legend said. "A few decades ago would have been swell."
Another bizarre murder has occurred in which a Canadian porn star killed a man and cut him up and ate parts of him and posted the act online. This is the third case of cannibalism reported this week. Huffingtonpost.ca reports
MONTREAL — In this chain of depraved events, orchestrated by a disturbed mind, it turns out that the severed human foot delivered to Tory headquarters was only the latest link.
CAUTION: GRAPHIC CONTENT MAY DISTURB SOME READERS.
Before that, someone repeatedly stabbed a young man with an ice pick. While both killer and victim lay naked, he dismembered the corpse and committed sexual and cannibalistic acts on it.
That same person apparently videotaped the gory scene and posted it on the Internet. The video is now being reviewed by Montreal police, who are investigating a case that has shocked the country.
A man by the name of Luka Rocco Magnotta is wanted in connection with a three-step crime: a killing, a dismemberment and a mailing of body parts to Ottawa. He is believed to be from Toronto and to have repeatedly used aliases and changed his name over the years.
His new name, Luka Rocco Magnotta, has a prolific presence in the darkest corners of the Internet. For nearly two years, it has been notorious among animal-rights activists looking for a man who tortured and killed cats and posted videos of it online.
He is also a low-budget porn actor.
His online presence is much vaster, however, than bisexual porn videos. Magnotta is listed as a model. He has been romantically linked to sex-killer Karla Homolka — a rumour that he has vehemently repudiated and others have shrugged off.
He is an avid author of online articles.
One article written in 2009, titled "How to Completely Disappear and Never Be Found," shares a six-step process for escaping and shedding one's identity. Another offers tips on how to get into the porn business.
A Facebook page belonging to a self-described model with the same name list a variety of personal heroes. They include pop star Madonna and two Russian leaders: Vladimir Putin and Joseph Stalin.
"There is such things as Monsters, Demons and Ghosts," says a quote typed onto that page.
"They live inside of us, and sometimes they win."
Police are now on the hunt for a suspect and trying to determine what demon might possibly have possessed a man to commit the acts alleged to have been committed in Montreal.
Their key target is 29-year-old Magnotta.
He has also gone by the names Eric Clinton Newman and Vladimir Romanov, among others. His multiple identities were confusing enough that even police had to issue a second press release Wednesday after originally identifying him as "Rocco Luka."
The geographic epicentre of their investigation is a grimy apartment building in Montreal's west end.
Magnotta was renting Apartment 208 in the brick mid-rise, by the bustling Decarie Expressway. Behind that building, a man's torso was found Tuesday in a locked suitcase, buried in a pile of garbage.
On the same day, a foot was found in a package opened at Conservative headquarters and a hand was found at an Ottawa postal warehouse — the latter package addressed to the Liberal party.
The building manager told The Canadian Press that Magnotta had been living there for about four months. In the manager's words, he seemed like a nice guy.
Police in masks were combing through the blood-soaked apartment Wednesday, having zeroed in on that particular unit from which a rotten stench was drifting out, says a building resident.
The neighbour said police were showing neighbours pictures of two men — the suspected victim and the homicide suspect.
The packages in Ottawa came from a common source. They carried parts from the same male victim, and they were both mailed from Montreal.
Police shared a few new details about the case Wednesday.
"The suspect and victim knew each other," Montreal police Cmdr. Ian Lafreniere told reporters. "It isn't linked to organized crime."
It apparently took a few days for anyone to find a body part. A resident in the building described the scene in the trash-filled laneway behind the complex.
"I saw the suitcase and I was tempted to go get it," said Richard Payette, 60. "It didn't look too damaged. I said, 'Maybe I'll go down and get it.' But I changed my mind."
The grisly discovery was made later, by someone else living nearby.
Police were milling about the second-floor apartment Wednesday, where there were still traces of blood and, reportedly, still some body parts stored. Payette said the door of Apartment 208 was left open for part of the day, and the smell of rotten meat was drifting out into the hallway.
The building manager said Magnotta had lived there for four months but hadn't been seen around in a while. He said there were never any complaints about noise in the unit, and that Magnotta passed a credit test to rent there.
"He seemed like a nice guy," said the manager, Eric Schorer.
Police said Magnotta has no criminal record.
What isn't clear is why body parts were mailed to Ottawa, including a foot received at the offices of the Conservative party and a hand found at a Canada Post warehouse.
Finding him might not be easy.
"When making the decision to disappear, it is very important to understand that this is not a process that can be successfully accomplished overnight," said the online disappearance tips, penned under Magnotta's name.
"For best results under normal circumstances, a minimum of four months is really necessary to successfully carry out the heroic actions necessary to leave your old life behind.
"This is certainly not an undertaking to be entered into lightly."
With files by Jonathan Montpetit, Andy Blatchford and Alexander Panetta
Ronald Poppo the victim of the vicious face eating attack family didn't know he was alive. Huffingtonpost reports:
The family of the Miami homeless man whose face was chewed off by a naked assailant Saturday thought he was dead for years, CBS Miami reports.
"I tried to reach him, but I just thought he killed himself,” said Ronald Poppo's sister, Antoinette. “And we really thought he was no longer on this earth.”
Antoinette Poppo said the family hasn't heard from Ronald, 65, in 30 years. Details of his life after he attended New York's prestigious Stuyvesant High School in the 1960s remain scarce, traced in a string of mostly petty arrests, hospital records, and a call to the Miami-Dade Homeless Trust last week from the Jungle Island zoo, where Poppo had been sleeping on the roof of the parking garage. Story continues below.
HOW YOU CAN HELP: The Jackson Memorial Foundation has set up a fund to assist Ronald Poppo in his recovery, which experts in facial reconstruction have said will include lengthy treatment, staged reconstruction, and psychological care. Donations can be made by check or online at jmf.org.
According to the Miami Herald, Stuyvesant's records show Poppo enjoyed an above-average IQ of 129, and a former homeroom classmate said he enrolled at nearby City College before the pair lost touch.
Arrest records show Poppo spent some time in New Orleans before making his way to Miami, where he was shot in Bayfront Park by an unknown "John Doe" in 1976, spending five days at Jackson Memorial Hospital — the same place he now lies in critical condition with much of his face gone and only one remaining eye.
“I’m very upset,” said Antoinette Poppo, who told CBS she only just learned of the gruesome attack on her brother. “I’m just glad my mother's not here to see this.”
Assailant Rudy Eugene, 31, was shot dead by police after he ignored commands — one delivered by bullet — to stop attacking Poppo's face on the westbound downtown exit ramp of the busy MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon. Doctors say if his victim survives risk of infection, he faces multiple surgeries and a long, challenging recovery.
The battleground lines are drawn. AT 11:30 EST today, the President called Mitt Romney to congratuale him on securing the Republican nomination for President of the United States. He recieved more than 100 delegates from the Texas primary. An Obama for America spokesperson said in a statement:
"President Obama said that he looked forward to an important and healthy debate about America's future, and wished Governor Romney and his family well throughout the upcoming campaign."
Mitt thanked the President and wished he and his family well, a Romney aide said adding the call was "brief and cordial."
American Idol is now inspiring marriages. Former idols Ace Young & Diana DeGarmo are now officially engaged. Last night Ace popped the big question to a surprised Diana who, totally said yes! He said to her:
"This has always been home to us and I felt that this would be the perfect place to ask a simple question," Young said before getting down on one knee.
"I love you to death, you're my best friend, I wanna make this last forever," he said.